Front-End Web Developer
XDNA Digital Agency is seeking a Front-End Web Developer to join our highly motivated team in supporting our application development projects for our clients in the United Kingdom and the Philippines.
Duties & responsibilities
- Conduct analysis of website and application requirements.
- Create user-friendly web pages.
- Write front-end code and build efficient PHP modules.
- Update and alter application features, as approved, to enhance performance.
- Coordinate closely with web designers and back-end developers to implement the approved web designs.
- Implement high-quality graphics, visual elements, and website animations/effects.
- Optimize web applications for maximum speed.
- Design websites mobile-first.
- Keep abreast of the latest and emerging technologies.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Business Information Systems, or related field or equivalent work experience is required.
- Minimum of 2-3 years PHP development experience and familiarity with Codeigniter / Laravel / Elementor/ WordPress (required).
- Minimum of 2-3 years of experience building UI/UX from the ground up based on designs provided.
- Proven Experience in programming languages: PHP, HTML5, CSS, and JS.
- Proven Experience in database systems: MySQL and Mongo.
- Proven Experience with various frameworks such as Bootstrap, jQuery, etc.
- Proven Experience in XML and JSON.
- Proven Experience with NodeJS.
- Familiarity with using version control systems (Git).
- Ability to design and debug complex systems.
- Experience and knowledge in Software Development Lifecycle (SDLC), Rapid Application Development, Agile, and Waterfall processes.
- Working knowledge of user stories or use cases, design patterns or equivalent experience, and object-oriented software design.
- Desire to be a team player and work in a fast-paced environment.
- Possesses strong technological adaptability, creative thinking, and the ability to work in a collaborative, innovative, and team-oriented environment
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.