HEAD OF SEO
Full-time • Posted 2 month(s) ago
Duties And Responsibilities
- As Head of SEO, you will lead the SEO team, develop the product, and ensure we capitalize on the ongoing growth potential in this area – delivering both strategic and commercial solutions. Your key tasks will include:
- Responsible for Climb Online’s SEO product development, customization & delivery.
- Building and managing the daily running of the SEO team at Climb Online
- Establish Climb Online’s SEO offering as industry-leading through high-quality delivery and achieve industry recognition (e.g. awards and partnerships).
- Responsible for team management, development, and recruitment for the SEO team.
- Continually develop as a manager, building strong working relationships and improving efficiency.
- Overall responsibility for financial and strategic growth of Search offerings across SEO.
- Be a key member of the management team at Climb Online. Working together to expand into the digital market space.
- Assist in new business – SEO-specific pitches, SEO as part of wider pitches, and SEO projects for clients.
- Grow the SEO team revenue through existing services and/or identifying new market opportunities which can be grown in SEO revenue streams
- Visibility, responsibility, and control over the top-line profitability of the SEO department by managing a budget and P&L
- Working with wider Heads (e.g. PPC, Social) and Client Planning teams to grow our output in SEO as an agency.
- Responsible for overall delivery of work and quality of work from SEO teams driving forward best practice
- Your progression at Climb Online is in your hands and you will progress if you are willing to. As a start-up, there are endless progressive roles within the business but you must be willing to work for them
- 6+ years experience in an SEO role, preferably agency side
- An extensive knowledge of SEO
- Knowledge of SEO tools such as AHREFS, SEMrush, Screaming Frog, etc..
- Ability to explain the relationship between effort and results to clients
- Experience in building and maintaining client relationships
- Understanding of interplay between SEO, PPC & Social
- A proven track record of delivering results
- Good level of Google Analytics knowledge
Ability to work independently and towards your own objectives
- Proactiveness and forward-thinking when working on campaigns with a desire to push for client growth and be a trusted advisor to the client
- Action-orientated, self-motivated, can work on their own initiative
- Ability to implement SEO strategies across a broad range of clients/industries
- Passion for the industry and always up to date with the trends, news, and technology
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Ability to communicate a specialist subject clearly to clients at all levels
- Ability to learn quickly
- Have complete ownership and accountability of your own work
We are looking for a fun-loving, quick-learning, mastermind with a passion for algorithms.