XDNA Digital Agency is seeking a Magento Developer to join our highly motivated team in supporting our application development projects for our clients in the United Kingdom and the Philippines.
Duties & responsibilities
- Handle Deployment and customization of a Magento 2 store.
- Investigate and address deployment issues with Magento 2.
- Proactively highlight and provide solutions to optimize the performance of the site.
- Handle all updates and deployment tasks (where possible).
- Work with the client and the design team to introduce changes to the store.
- Check existing Magento setup and assist in creating documentation and suggestions (if necessary).
- Experience with PHP platforms.
- Experience with Server administration (Linux).
- Experience optimizing and refactoring application code.
- Good attention to detail.
- Must have demonstrable back-end Magento 2 skills, write backend code from scratch.
- Must have 1 - 2 years experience Magento 2 Development in an eCommerce environment.
- Can work independently with minimal supervision.
- Willing to collaborate with the team.
- Mainly for 1 Project but could be for regular hire depends on the Performance Evaluation after 1 month.