Senior SEO Outreach Specialist
Full-time • Posted 2 month(s) ago
Looking to experience a fantastic company culture and flexible working hours?
Come join our growing team of international digital professionals!We’re looking for an experienced SEO Outreach Specialist!
As a Senior SEO Outreach Specialist, you will execute our link building strategies to increase the domain and page authorities of your assigned clients by employing best practices, identifying key opportunities, and ensuring the strong performance of all outreach initiatives.
Duties And Responsibilities
- Perform backlink analysis, opportunity identification, organic outreach, anchor text optimisation, link reclamation and optimisation of your client’s backlink profiles.
- Nurture and leverage relationships with industry thought leaders, influencers, and journalists for potential placements.
- Help create the off-page roadmap for SEO.
- Execute link-building campaigns from end to end.
- Coordinate with Content, SEO and Digital PR teams both internally and externally to integrate general SEO strategies.
- Monitor off-page SEO health and deliver KPI reports that deliver insights on performance, competition, and opportunities to the wider SEO team and your assigned clients.
- Ensure SEO best practices are followed and properly implemented.
- Minimum of 3 years in a similar role/capacity.
- Demonstrated knowledge and experience of link building strategies.
- Have built upward of 500 organic backlinks in previous roles.
- Hands-on experience with tools including Ahrefs, Semrush and other outreach tools.
- Fluent in SEO off-page core elements including but not limited to off-page tactics, domain authority, domain and backlink evaluation, outreach and placements, Google algorithm and quality guidelines, etc.
- Strong English communication and negotiation skills.
- Self-motivated and detail-oriented.
- Manage projects within approved budgets and deadlines.
- Self-starter with the ability to quickly learn, influence others and drive change.
- Ability to respond to shifting priorities quickly and effectively when necessary.
- Experience with eCommerce websites and platforms a plus.
- Experience with Microsoft Office tools including but not limited to Excel and PowerPoint.