We are looking for Shopify Senior Developers to join our Development team and participate in different projects made up of multicultural teams distributed throughout the world. We are looking for proactive people, team players passionate about programming in this language, and oriented to provide the best experience to the end-user. This is an excellent opportunity for those professionals looking to develop in one of the fastest-growing companies in the industry!
Duties And Responsibilities
- Develop and maintain Shopify stores based on client requirements.
- Customize and design the store UI and other front-end elements to reflect the approved overall store design (mobile & desktop).
- Customize purchased store themes based on client and project/business requirements as needed.
- Familiarity with Shopify APIs.
- Work with team managers and stakeholders to scope new requests and plan its implementation.
- Work with third-party service providers in integrating their services into Shopify and/or Shopify Plus.
- Work with both our in-house developers and designers to address UI / UX or other function/design or feature-related concerns.
- Manage multiple projects simultaneously, address specific requirements and troubleshoot issues at a moment’s notice.
- Modern HTML5+, ES6+ and CSS3+ (SCSS or PostCSS)
- Fluent in Shopify Liquid templating
- Responsive design layout with transitions and animations
- Modular web development application approach
- Awareness of Webpack and NPM
- Mindfulness of web performance and accessibility
- Experience with cross-browser and device testing websites
- Understanding of version control using GitHub
- Knowledge of Shopify apps and third-party API integrations
- Ability to use Figma or Adobe XD to export design assets
- Working knowledge of accessibility and writing code to standards such as WCAG2.1
- 6+ years of experience working with different technologies.
- 5+ years of experience working with Shopify technology.