Sr. Technical Quality Assurance
Full-time • Posted 6 month(s) ago
xDNA Digital Agency, Inc. is an international digital agency based in the UK and the Philippines that specializes in providing a wide range of digital solutions for today’s modern challenges. Our team regards clients as partners, our business as an extension of theirs, and provide an expanded skill set to tackle problems head-on together.
Hands-on and deeply involved, we offer fresh perspectives and angles for every kind of company. Supporting budding startups and established multinationals, xDNA delivers swift and cost-efficient web work which includes website & enterprise software development, marketing strategy & SEO management, and more.
Flexible in our collaboration, we are open to taking on new projects and working as a trusted extension to your team.
xDNA Digital Agency, Inc. is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer.
Duties And Responsibilities
- Reviews design, plans, process procedures, test procedures, and quality manuals to understand the scope, requirements, and function of the problem.
- Reviews and validate requirements and technical specifications.
- Develops and executes test plans and detailed test cases based on requirements and/or customer feedback and prioritization.
- Documents result; offer observations or improvements after analysis of test results an overall product quality
- Collaborates with the development team on bug fix verification and validations (regression testing).
- Communicates professionally at all levels within and outside of the organization.
- Support, design, develops, and enhance test process and reporting for QA processes.
- Manage testing efforts across many varied projects and tasks under tight deadlines.
- Mentors and provide training assistance to Associate QA Engineers.
- Meeting with the software/product designers to determine quality assurance parameters.
- Leading the QA team in designing QA test procedures.
- Bachelor’s degree in a relevant field (e.g. Computer Science, Business Administration)
- Possesses a minimum of 4-6 years of QA experience
- At least 1-2 years experience as a Senior
- Work collaboratively within a cross-functional team
- Familiarity with Agile Software Development Methodologies
- Strong aptitude for learning new technologies
- Has prior experience
- Attention to detail
- Good understanding of testing methodologies and testing process
- Understands software development life cycle process and various testing techniques including proficiency in system testing.
- Good documentation and communication Skills
- Familiar with testing tools such as HP Products
- To manage and train junior QA