xDNA Digital Agency, Inc. an international digital agency based in the UK and the Philippines that specializes in providing a wide range of digital solutions for today’s modern challenges. Our team regards clients as partners, our business as an extension of theirs, and provide an expanded skill set to tackle problems head-on together.
Hands-on and deeply involved, we offer fresh perspectives and angles for every kind of company. Supporting budding startups and established multinationals, xDNA delivers swift and cost-efficient web work which include website & enterprise software development, marketing strategy & SEO management, and more.
Flexible in our collaboration, we are open to taking on new projects as well as working as a trusted extension to your team.
xDNA Digital Agency, Inc. is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer.
You will help provide actionable and meaningful data-driven insights that represent the voice of multiple users. You will collaborate across development, design, and marketing teams to evaluate current and upcoming user research needs that help to improve product definition and drive business goals.
Some typical tasks and responsibilities of the UX Researcher includes:
Research Planning and Recruitment
● Develop a well-crafted research plan with clear research objectives.
● Write usability research screeners and discussion guides.
● Recruit targeted end-users for specific research studies.
● Moderate one-on-one basic usability sessions.
● Help develop and implement quantitative surveys.
● Conduct stakeholder and client interviews.
● Extract insights about user behaviors from web instrumentation tools.
● Translate user insights into actionable recommendations for the product team.
Presentation of Insights
● Craft personas and other “information radiators” (e.g. journey maps) to communicate insights
across the design and development teams.
● Present design research findings to the larger team in a clear and organized fashion.
● Work closely with the product team to identify research objectives.
● Establish and implement an overall research strategy.
Ultimately, your job as a UX researcher is to build up a picture of your target users based on their needs, wants, motivations, and pain-points. These insights enable the wider design team to create user-friendly products based on real user feedback—not just your assumptions.
As a UX researcher, you’ll need to
You’ll need to have:
We’d love to meet you! Send over your resume and sample works to email@example.com
JOIN THE TEAM
Interested in a digital career with XDNA?
Shoot us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org or fill out the online form below!