XDNA Digital Agency is seeking a WordPress Developer to join our highly motivated team in supporting our application development projects for our clients in the United Kingdom and the Philippines.
Duties & responsibilities
- Handle front and back end development of WordPress based websites.
- Suggest and implement the best possible solutions for each build - efficient use of page builders/ plugins etc.
- Write clean understandable code using the best practices.
- Convert provided XD designs into pixel-perfect web pages for the client.
- Continuously conduct performance tests to catch issues early in the build.
- Customise and extend WordPress themes to provide the desired UX.
- Proven experience as a WordPress Developer, with a portfolio of different types of WordPress builds.
- Good understanding of version control.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, or related field, or equivalent work experience is required.
- Good understanding of website architecture outside WordPress builds.
- Good attention to detail.
- Initiative to speak out or make changes to the project's path if an issue arises.