XDNA Digital Agency is seeking a WordPress Developer to join our highly motivated team in supporting our application development projects for our clients in the United Kingdom and the Philippines.
Duties And Responsibilities
- Handles front and back end development of WordPress-based websites
- Suggests and implements the best possible solutions for each build – efficient use of page builders/ plugins etc.
- Write clean understandable code using the best practices
- Convert provided XD designs into pixel-perfect web pages for the client
- Continuously conduct performance tests to catch issues early in the build
- Customise and extend WordPress themes to provide the desired UX
- Proven experience as a WordPress Developer, with a portfolio of different types of WordPress builds
- Good understanding of version control
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, or related field, or equivalent work experience is required
- Good understanding of website architecture outside WordPress builds
- Good attention to detail
- Initiative to speak out or make changes to the project’s path if an issue arises